Scholarship, Grant and Special Offer
LITHUANIA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL (LCCI)
web banner - erasmus scholarship extension
 
Erasmus+ Scholarship for Student Exchange (has been extended for Fall 2017!!)
 

Erasmus+ have been allocated funds for 1 incoming student majoring in Business (Management & Accounting), Communication, International Relations (from UPH to LCC) for the Fall 2016 semester with the following grant.  

The following stipend will be granted to UPH student:

Ø  1 student

-  living expenses of 2,825 EUR;

-  travel grant of 1,100.00 EUR;

Total of 3,925.00 EUR  for the Fall 2017 semester at LCC.

 

*Before arrival a student will receive 70% of the total allocated grant, and the remaining 30% upon return to the home institution once all the requested documents are submitted (payments will be made via bank transfer to the participant’s account).

 

Student participation in the Erasmus+ program has to be approved by the home institution. The application process for an incoming nominated student includes submission of the following documents:

 

Application Procedure: http://www.lcc.lt/home/study-abroad/cie/erasmus-2/erasmus-incoming-students/ .

 

Once a student has been accepted by LCC, he/she will have to register for courses. The course schedule for Fall 2016 will be available at  http://www.lcc.lt/home/academics/registrar/registrar-course-schedule/ from November 3rd, 2016. Course Schedule for Fall 2017 will be announced further on.

 

Click here to view LCCi brochure.

 


ROTTERDAM BUSINESS SCHOOL

 

UPH students who joins exchange program and goes to RBS (Rotterdam Business School) will receive Accommodation Fee of EUR 350 per month.

 
 
 
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) - SOONGSIL UNIVERSITY
New Opportunity for UPH Faculty Members to pursue Master or Doctoral Degree in Soongsil University (Korea) with 100% scholarship provided by Korean government for a whole semester.  View the Academic Programs, Campus Guide and Important Notes here. See the FAQ here
Application Deadline: March 18th, 2016 via International EMS