Medical Cover

Q: Do I need medical/health insurance while studying at UPH?

We strongly recommend you to have an International Health Insurance that is applicable for medical conditions overseas. However, in case you do not have any insurance at this moment we only require you to get the Proof of Health Certificate issued by a doctor or local hospital in your home country. 


Q: I have a disability, is there any support available for me?

Unfortunately, there is not much help available for any students with disabilities currently. Most of the campus is accessible by wheelchair through the use of ramps and elevators.


Q: What immunizations do I need to make sure I have before coming to UPH?

Please make sure you have Hepatitis A & B and Typhoid, along with all the general childhood immunizations needed in your country. Some past immunizations require booster shots as well, so make sure you get those too.